Seeking looking for cheating/ntr or corruption games.

Jul 11, 2021
I am looking for an ntr/cheating game with some mild constraints. The specific type of game I am looking for is one like Anna exciting affection or good girl gone bad. The themes of the game I am looking for is more about a girlfriend cheating on her man behind his back and less about her just blatantly having sex with people in front of him. Also games where a female character gets corrupted into becoming a slut is also a large preference of mine. I would prefer if the game wasn't a Japanese style ntr game. Also not a huge fan of incest. another thing to take note of is that I'm not looking for any rpgm or sandbox games. Some mild free roam stuff is fine but if the main gameplay loop is purely sandbox I'm not interested unless it perfectly fits what I am looking for.

Some of the games I have played would be: Katie's corruption, a couples duet of love and lust, exciting games, babysitters, girlfriend tapes, the adventurous couple, lord of imagination, angelicas temptations, the twelve days of Christmas and I'm sure there are some others that I am forgetting.

The fetishes that appeal to me are things like gangbang, anal, cheating as mentioned before, interracial, corruption, blackmail, group sex, even stuff like monsters is fine. Some fetishes I'm not interested in would be scat, pregnancy, incest, futa, gay, urination, trans.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Also feel free to recommend games purely off of fetishes and not the core themes I'm looking for and ill be sure to check them out.

May 22, 2023
I got recomendation for you check out this guy, he making lot of Interracial games, might be mediocre story but good animation