looking for clothes to match these female heroes

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
i am wanting to find some daz clothes taht match up with some female superheros and need help. my matching up skills are just not there atm
the characters are
supergirl
powergirl
white queen
zatanna
spidergwen

i know some editing in photoshop will prob be needed to get the overall look but just been having any luck finding clothes to get the it started. thanks alot

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Well, your characters are very specific. I think it's only exists if you create it. (Some does and some doesn't).

Textures aren't the problem, but the meshes and morphs to a clothing model.
(Since textures are materials.)

This is a good exercise for it. I'm sorry to say that but if you can't find on Daz Store there isn't one.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

This artist has a lot of what you are looking for. They can't call them 'supergirl' cause of copyrights. Another good site to try is renderosity

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
yeah i understand the copyright thing and i know i have seen some clothes that are similar to their costumes and that is what i was looking for.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I’ve been searching myself for a few of these and while I can’t exaclty find the customes (except for older models that don’t fit), I’m having to just edit some myself to make them look decent. You’ll have to add some shaders. Here is one that I found that I’m using:

And before the sales goes away, you might want to pick this up, since superheroes seems to be what you are going for.

If you find a suite that fit like on sites like evilinnocence, sharecg, rendorosity or other ones, get them, and send me the links because I still haven’t gotten one for White Queen. Most-digital-creations has some leather suites and gloves that free. Check those out of you are interested. I got the gloves and made them purple for Jessica Rabbit

Edit: don’t worry about the clothes not fitting Gen 8 characters. I used a cape for Storm, asked the community and people seem to say it looks ok

One route you could try, get this swimsuit (or something similar), change the surface to the white meshes (the color alone won’t suffice, as the material makes it more believable), add gloves (also free from that site), make them blue, add the cape and make with red meshes and you got something similar.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Damn I’m stupid. This suite is what I mean

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Make it all white. I just found this now. The rivets can be taken out as it says in the product description. I think that’s what I’ll use myself