[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Looking for collaborator to handle artwork on new game idea

oldedog

Jan 14, 2018
Greetings all, currently looking for an artist or artists to assist with one of two projects, I've listed both options so I'll move forward with whichever game idea gets responses.

Project:
Agent of Corruption: You play a former SHIELD agent mind control powers looking to get back at the heroes that burned you. Intended to be similar in design to Something Unlimited by Gunsmoke Games. Currently in beginning stages of coding and script writing.
Dungeon Lord: The new lord of a dungeon, you find a new way to keep your minions happy and handle those captured adventurers. Meant to be a mix of harem trainer and brothel manager style games, where you manipulate your prisoners until they are loyal servants. Currently in beginning stages of script writing.

Developer:
Currently working solo but am willing to count artist as partner with input on game direction and story.
Find me on Discord at smokinbarrel99 #9858.

Looking for:
Need a 2D artist, I lack any artistic ability whatsoever but am already working on the coding and scripts for the two game ideas.

Employment Type:
Unpaid, currently unable to pay for artist commissions but willing to share creative control of game as compensation until funds become available.

Work commitment:
Artist should be willing to handle all the artwork for the project, really hate when sprites, cut scenes, or backgrounds clearly came from different sources. Updates will be released on the schedule of the artist since drawing takes way longer then coding in my mind.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord is preferred, usually check it once a day or at least every other day.

Job Description:
Anyone interested in the project should be at absolute minimum able to provide in game sprites to communicate with during majority of game. Ideally, hope for an artist that can do the cut scenes and backgrounds as well so that everything matches.

Thanks to anyone that might be interested and hope to be working together soon.