[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for collaborators for first time project

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Title: The Compound. The writing is largely done as text-only fiction--though it may need to be modified for game/VN purposes.
I'm hoping to make it an ongoing project

Looking for 3D artist/animator
Have writer and programmer
Considering the possibility of voice acting

Would prefer to work it as a shared project, but will also consider payment.
I hope to finance it through Subscribestar; happy to discuss other options.

Includes: abduction, harem, master/slave, rough sex, anal, oral, bondage, light s/m, and True Love

To get an idea of the sort of art I like, some of my favorite games and VNs for artwork include: Leap of Faith, The Headmaster, Love and Magic, The Assistant, Duel Homework, Dreaming with Elsa et. al.

Contact Ravasz#2291 on Discord

Last edited:
May 16, 2018
I believe I can help you with that, I attached some renders I made for another project. Discord contacts require the code as well. You can add me there:
Buff Cosmo#8573

Cruhtra

Oct 15, 2021
I'm a software engineer, mainly work with C#, never made a renpy game other then tutorials here and there, but I'm a skilled programmer and a quick learner. I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, but lack the skills in story telling and graphics. I would like to be an asset.

My Discord: CodArt#0297

If you need more info, feel free to contact me!

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I believe I can help you with that, I attached some renders I made for another project. Discord contacts require the code as well. You can add me there:
Buff Cosmo#8573
The art looks really good. Do you have any human figures you can show me? I'm still trying to figure out Discord. I've managed to create a server ("The Compound") but I haven't yet figured out how to find someone. But at least I managed to figure out my code: Ravasz#2291

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I'm a software engineer, mainly work with C#, never made a renpy game other then tutorials here and there, but I'm a skilled programmer and a quick learner. I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, but lack the skills in story telling and graphics. I would like to be an asset.

My Discord: CodArt#0297

If you need more info, feel free to contact me!
That sounds good. I'm working out how to find people on Discord. I'll send you a FR once I manage that. Meanwhile, if you want, I'm Ravasz#2291. I guess I should go add that to the OP.