Seeking Looking for completed games with male protagonists

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
Also give preference to titles with a focus on male dominance (no cuck or femdom please) and would rather avoid VNs without gameplay but that's not a deal breaker

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its not complete but its got a lot of game play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i used to play this but quit because of all the bugs
There is no bugs now as long as you follow the update install info to the letter.

For the teachers quest do the male teacher last.

Sep 10, 2018
Check out Depraved Awakening and Acting Lessons if a completed 3dcg ren'py VN with lots of women and an A grade story are your taste. Lacking on the gameplay beyond story choices though.

Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer focus more on male dominance and have more gameplay than your average VN and are both excellent games with great handrawn art.

I'd also check out the completed game tag and search through those. Bound to find lots of games that meet these criteria.

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
Check out Depraved Awakening and Acting Lessons if a completed 3dcg ren'py VN with lots of women and an A grade story are your taste. Lacking on the gameplay beyond story choices though.

Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer focus more on male dominance and have more gameplay than your average VN and are both excellent games with great handrawn art.

I'd also check out the completed game tag and search through those. Bound to find lots of games that meet these criteria.
Is there any way to cross search tags? For example, male protagonist and big tits

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any way to cross search tags? For example, male protagonist and big tits
Its very easy to do now just click on the "Latest Updates" at the top of the screen and then put in the search tags you want.
Untitled.jpg

Then go to the last page for the completed games but there will be some throughout the pages so you will need to search through for them.