Seeking Looking for corruption games. Art has to be anime-like

nolifedude

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, how i can see we both are searching for the same. I can suggest you this one Cuckolding Elfen Fire ,it have the same job searching segment but its shorter. I hope there is more similar stuff, corrupting while searching for job and prostitution are much more entertaining than just some ugly bastard.

Edit: i can suggest you one more game from Acerola, it's Netorare Imouto Misaki. But i haven't played it yet, i'm more into isekai games.

Last edited:

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Hi, how i can see we both are searching for the same. I can suggest you this one Cuckolding Elfen Fire ,it have the same job searching segment but its shorter. I hope there is more similar stuff, corrupting while searching for job and prostitution are much more entertaining than just some ugly bastard.

Edit: i can suggest you one more game from Acerola, it's Netorare Imouto Misaki. But i haven't played it yet, i'm more into isekai games.
Nice reccomendation man. I've played all acerola games and they're pretty good.
Recently I discovered Karryn's prison which is an amazing game that has sex battles and corruption, made by the same guys that made Melty's Quest, you should try it. I would really love to find something similar to it