Seeking Looking for corruption with these types of plotlines

Dec 9, 2017
I'm looking for very specific scenarios of a corruption game that I'll be listing, I'll also try to provide games in case others fancy these types of plotlines:

1. MC's partner starts off as a total bully/bitch but is secretly turned on by being dominated by MC
game examples: Man of the House, Hack'N Stalk 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC's partner starts off as being innocent/shy and clueless but MC corrupts them by means of SexEd, slowly convincing them sexual acts, or a sexually curious partner
game examples: Man of the House, DmD, Insexual Awakening

3. Kinda hard to explain these but, any part of a scene in a game where they can't accept that they are getting corrupted (her mind says no but her body says yes)
game examples: Anna exciting affection, Hack'N Stalk 2

Notes:
-3DCG are welcome but I do not prefer anime style 3DCGs (Harem Villa, Illusion games, etc.)
-Completed games are a plus
-Love/Corruption routes are also encouraged (since I feel bad on some characters on trainer games)
-Played all ICSTOR games so no need to recommend those

[Edit]: This is totally embarrassing, I was looking at similar threads by using the search function while creating this thread but I accidentally hit enter on impulse, will be updating this thread when I think of specific plotlines.

Last edited:

Wangmu

Aug 11, 2018
A lot of trainers will have that theme that is the concept they are being manipulated or trained into the shape thee MC wants.
Something unlimited, roguelite, witch trainer, four elements trainer, and innocent witches come to mind

Dec 9, 2017
A lot of trainers will have that theme that is the concept they are being manipulated or trained into the shape thee MC wants.
Something unlimited, roguelite, witch trainer, four elements trainer, and innocent witches come to mind
SU is not really what I'm looking for in terms of the plot, but I've been following it and waiting for their Rebuilt version
Witch trainer is such a huge grindfest, I reached day 200+ AFAIK and it didn't really interest me
I've been following FET and I'm just waiting for book 4 to finish, I really love those love routes
I don't know where to categorize these games on the list as but FET could be put in list 1 and 2 for the love routes.

I'll check out roguelite and innocent witches and see if it's promising.