Identify Looking for crazy sci-fi fantasy meta HTML yiff/Horror(?) game

Doc333

Jul 25, 2017
This is so far my only post only because the game actually caught my mind. I played it a LONG time ago and I will share what details I can clearly remember. I am not even sure if I liked it but I remember it was very cool in writing and I wanna look it over again.

You are on a computer. It has some meta narrator AI that is the text that explains to you the world and lets you adventure in an open sandbox-ish map and gives you information and lore. Head trippy already, but the underlaid plot seemed to be that you are going after this "reverend" who fucked up the world you walk through. He was someone you once possibly knew because it turns out you are in a bunker as the world ended and you had some small group of people who used different faculty. The reverend used this PC to live out his sick fetishes and abuse before leaving the bunker ( I think).

The biggest thing I can say for certain? The writing caught my eye because when it asks you at the start if you are 18 or older, it asks you as the PC's AI. Meaning in this game's lore it cannot just shut you out as it is not supposed to be the creator of the game talking to you, but a character. So I was curious at one point when launching it and went, "meh" and hit "No". It then had this very basic and awkward conversation that after a few minutes turned circular; however, it puts you in this infinite loop that fit in the feel it was meant to I think. It had a cute little text cat face or something that would look very bored.

Issue finding it is that every specific asset I remember is generic. So google yields nothing and I recall that the name is unique. This very well may not be the right place, this also could just be against posting rules cause this is my first post but oh well. Hope I can catch some help.

Doc333

Jul 25, 2017
Paraphore

I am a genius. It is a weird flash game called Paraphore and it seems like the creators have made things since. I am going to now delve down a rabbit hole on how to download the files so I can play it locally without weird hoops.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Paraphore

I am a genius. It is a weird flash game called Paraphore and it seems like the creators have made things since. I am going to now delve down a rabbit hole on how to download the files so I can play it locally without weird hoops.
Did you do it?