Seeking Looking for creators (or good videos) of dubbed (or voiced over) comics and doujins

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
I stumble upon voiced/dubbed comics/doujins this week, and some are kinda good. Not as professional as we find in other medias, but kinda good. I was wondering if there are good creators that produce this kind of content. And, before I forget :ROFLMAO:, I'm searching mainly for Futa on Male content!

Here are some examples:

Not to be confused with another style of concent like this, where the acctress talks over a single pin-up, which is not my thing :censored:, like this one:

Thank you very much for your time.

P.S. I don't know the right term for this... Is is dub, dubbed, voice over, voice acted, voiced comic? Rule34.videos have all those tags, and I don't know if they are the same thing or note.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I feel like I shouldn't bump this. But I feel ya, there's quite a few comic/stills that have been dubbed all over the place. You pretty much just have to search by voice actor or shell out money and get your own commissions done for things you like. Would be nice if there was a website specifically for such a thing, but given the nature of it just being VAs dubbing over stuff, I doubt there'd be much interest.

Arthur51870

Sep 3, 2023
Anyone have these from abstract deeds
Futa lockdown 1,2
Futanari sister 2
My Substitute Teacher is a Futanari 1,2,3
Futanari Queen of the Jungle 1,2,3
My Futanari Sister Can't Be This Potent