Seeking Looking for Dark/Scary/Spooky games

Yeetyyeti

Jan 18, 2020
So I'm looking for some games that are pretty dark just to keep myself in the mood, I'd love any recommends

It could be 2D, it could be 3D - doesn't really matter

Thank you all!

I played games like bioasshard and i enjoyed it a lot, so a game like this would be great

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 606724

Does it have to be hentai game related or can it be regular spooky related?

Aug 8, 2018
If you dont mind RPG: LonaRPG, A New Game (Takamakuran), Overgrown: Genesis, Pixel Town Wild times: Akanemachi, Fetish Stories: The Asylum (FEMDOM), the zombie island, autumn boulevard.

VN/ Sandbox: Ruin Me, Euphoria (very fuckin extreme), starless (also fucked), outbreak, otome dori (FUCKEEED), Dark Neighbourhood (although not too scary, it does have a weird/ slightly unsettling environment).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Loyo and Yeetyyeti

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
As already suggested, Euphoria is one of my favorite and definitely checks your boxes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
The first to come to my mind would be Quiet Girls, very interesting game, sadly the dev take forever to update, to the point I though it was dead until I did some research and found a new demo. A warning though, the protagonist and her friends are lolis, which is something I know some people can have trouble with.

Obviously no f95 link, but the latest demo can be found there :

And the ulmf thread link :

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Recently played through , and it has a haunted manor level that can gets very spooky, aside from being a pretty well made platformer. That being said, futa warning since the MC is one herself.