[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for DAZ Artist to Support My Writing [CLOSED]

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Project:
- Foster

Here's the prologue section of the game to give you an idea what the game is about and what I'm looking for. Production notes are included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
- Just me... and you?

Looking for:
- DAZ 3D artist to make images and , hopefully, animations

Employment Type:
- The project is just starting and I'm learning as I go, so free for now. If we can make money off of this, revenue sharing will kick in.

Work commitment:
- Hopefully, this will be for the entirety of this project.

Preferred method of contact:
- Message me here. I'm on Discord, but don't check it often.

Job Description:
- I need someone who can create some good images for my script. I'd love animations, but I'm not sure what skill level I'll be able to attract. I make notes on what I want to see within the script, and I expect the artist will be able to fulfill those requests.

Additional comments:
- This is my first project as a writer, though I have been proofreading and polishing some other games, including Zargon_games' Young Again. Go check it out, it's a great game! I'm also learning Ren'Py as I go. While the game is fairly basic, at the moment, I hope to improve it as I learn more. I currently have about 15 minutes of play time, depending on choices. I'm aiming for 30-45 minutes for the initial release.

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Good luck with your project HFC13, I hope you can put together a great working team.

Unfortunately I can't offer my services to do all the artistic part of your game because my time is already full with other projects, but if I can help you with something just ask.

Reactions: _13_

zger

Sep 6, 2017
I think thats way too many characters/locations. Would be scared coz all that takes so much time... to design characters, prepare locations... Id say for first game try something more simple with only few characters.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Not all characters will be LIs. I'm thinking there will probably be four main LIs, plus a few others with scenes, but not a part of the harem. I'm not planning solo routes. This is literally an all or nothing game with two main branches. So, just because there are characters listed, they may not play a large role in the game and may only be used in a few scenes, or as background players.

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020
Some of these characters seem a bit young. Is the intent to use them in sexual acts as well?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Some of these characters seem a bit young. Is the intent to use them in sexual acts as well?
As I said, not all characters will be LIs. Ages given are for appearance purposes only (height, weight, skin characteristics, etc.) and not actual ages.

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020

Something like that? Its not polished but an idea

Reactions: _13_

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020

Something like that? Its not polished but an idea
Hey, those look pretty good! I wouldn't mind using them. I don't have a place for the animation, but for future news stories it could be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: DizzyGame