Character Designer

Employment Type:
Paid via Paypal

Work commitment:
One or more characters, for now.

Preferred method of contact:
PMs here

Job Description:
I'm starting work on an NTR game and need some help designing characters; I included a description of the main characters I need within the spoiler below. I've also attached a few shitty renders I've done myself, that you can use as a guideline. What I need specifically are models I can play with in DAZ myself, so you will need to let me know what assets you use to create them. At this stage, all I need are character models and clothing options; no need for full scenes with backgrounds, props, etc. Ideally, I would find one artist to handle all of the characters, but if not I am open to working with more than one.

Character Descriptions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional comments:
LL&L will be an NSFW game, so you need to be 18+ and comfortable working with adult content.

Edit: Added more comprehensive descriptions for each character including some story info.

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I tried to create Asyssa to my tastes, because you didn't describe her personality or any other preferences except her body.
Face sculpted from different head presets + my own custom. Face texture is fully custom made by me. It's a real 23 yo girl's face textures. However, I'm not into fashion so feel free to apply any clothing.
Alyssa2.png Alyssa.png

Last edited: