[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for DAZ or HS2 artist for a Unity game that combine VN and TRAINER mechanics (with solid DEMO)

oxygeno

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone, i'm Oxygeno, a programmer, and i have been working for several month on a Unity game that combine key elements from VN game and Trainers game.

Project:

Done with Unity Engine(C#), my game use VN elements (story,character building...) and combine them with Trainer game mechanics (traits, stats, skills, training...).

For the past 2 month i have restarted my project and i'm in the process of importing each game component in the new version, allowing me to clean/update/optimise my code. I have a solid demo (but i dont want to share it publicly for now).

My game have a Male protagonist and involve themes like sleep sex/forced sex/mind control/blackmail/incest... (but i'm open for more themes as well), and also involve Male/Female/Futa interaction (but no Gay content).

To control the quantity of work (on our side) as well as to open the game content "step by step" to the player (to not overwhelm them), the game is divided in "chapters" with goals, and once a chapter is completed, new areas/npc/tasks... are unlocked.

So, right now I think its the right moment to start looking if an artist coud be interested.
Finaly, as a side note, i also took extra care of the UI (with stats bar filling up, tooltips...).

Developer:

Programmer : Me, Myself and I ;)

Looking for:

Looking for DAZ or Honey Select 2 (studio) Artist able to provide quality renders and animations.

Employment Type:

Revenue share.

Work commitment:

This is a long therm partnership and since this is a share offer, more commitment the better since it will impact the quality and success of the game.
Also considering later on that we will have to provide updates for our players.

Preferred method of contact:

You can contact me on Discord with some demo of your work : Oxygeno#6385

Job Description:

As a DAZ or HS2 artist, you will have to provide quality renders of environnements (kitchen, bedroom, park...) and characters (one or many, posed or animated).

Also, i'm looking for more than an artist, but a teammate that will not only take part in the art, as his main task, but also who would like to take part in many more aspects of the game, like the story and dialogues and/or game mechanics (like traits, stats, skills...), give feedback/suggestion on UI...

Additional comments:

English is not my native language, as you probably already guessed.

For additionnal informations, contact me on Discord.

Oxy.