[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for Daz3D Artist for Incest game

Shnd1378

Jan 28, 2021
Hi Everyone

I am looking for an artist for developing a +18 Adult game.
The Story will require 3D Characters like AWAM or The Office and games like these two.

Project:
Name: Mom's Decisions

Brief overview:
its about Kylie , she is a house wife . she got married 20 years ago and now she has a son and a daughter,so she is a MILF.during the game many things will happen for her and she should decides what to do, will she chooses corruption path or loyal path.

Tags:
the game include Incest, groping, corruption, Old man, family, Lesbian, ntr,sleeping sex, threesome , stuck sex , step son, real son, bestiality , blindfold and...tags, although all of them will be avoidable.

Looking for:
3D artist , I prefer do not be leader of team so artist can be leader beacause He/She has more things to solve like characters,render and...( I dont know anythings about art parts of games)

Employment Type :
Revenue Share. it depends on the fans how much they support our game in patreon. The first version does not pay anything to anyone, but the next versions are paid based on the percentage of income we earned from the game. 45% for Artist , 30% for Programmer , 25% for me as a writer.

Work commitment:
prefer long term and part time

Preferred method of contact:
DM , Discord: Sahand#8518

I'm looking for people who are committed and trustworthy, and who consult with each other on things.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Hi,
I am just getting into doing 3D Graphics. Playing around with DAZ3D and Blender. I have been thinking of making my own games but it is hard to gather all of the assets first and then to put everything together. I just recently found a good source for assets, so that part is almost fixed ;)

Now I am working on learning the ropes on Rendering. I just recently bought a faster machine and loaded it with Linux. That works great with Blender but for DAZ3D I have to run it under PlayOnLinux and it does not use all of the resources as well. Maybe I will buy a second Machine for that down the road. For now it works as is.

Maybe we could discuss some kind of Collab? Are you good with the actual Writing. I think that part would hang me up a bit.

There are workarounds for Patreon, like make a Incest, etc. patch and just post that here or something? Long as the younger people do not look too young. I am kinda picky about my renders. It might take me a while at first at least.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
i can help with renders, use my pc to do them as it is quite powerful and i can do script writing and ideas. i have worked on games before and helped with renders too xx