Looking for daz3d artist or this "collar" !!!

BeastBuddy

Jun 24, 2019
I want this collar for daz3d, I've looked everywhere, but unfortunately I can't find such a collar anywhere.
I hope someone can send me a link when they find this collar or an artist would be willing to make one and then sell it or offer it on daz3d so that I can buy it.
collar.jpg
Please I really need/want this collar in daz3d >.<

Sorry for my bad english, hope everyone understand what I want !!!

Last edited:

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Are you looking for an exact replicate of that collar? As in you want that wording and color ect? I can try to make something like that, the issue is I don't know Daz3d workflow, so if you want the raw OBJ file I can provide that along with the textures, but you'll have to set that up in Daz3d.

Last edited:

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
collar1.png
Got bored, made one with modified Iray materials, i could probably do the rhinestones as well... but that would take a whole lot more time

• Wow
Reactions: BeastBuddy

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Indeed those inner parts is going to be a pain in the ass to setup. What modeling software did you use?

BeastBuddy

Jun 24, 2019
Great work with the collar and I know know that "Rhinestones" are very hard work to make on a collar like this, but that's the point.

I want the collar so close as possible like in the picture.
The collar does not need an opening or something like that on the back.
[If that is impossible with "DOLL", I would also take one with "Rhinestones" without the letters but with five rows of rhinestones]
I've already asked some artists, but everyone said they work with the templates but can't create any themselves.

It would be awesome if the artist is offering it for sale at daz3d, renderotica or other side.
(important for me is that I can buy and use this for the programm daz3d)
Because the difficulty of creating this, the artist could also ask for more money.

I'm glad someone responded to my request here on the forum and I really hope that I can find a masterful artist who has the talent to create this collar \(^o^)/

Last edited:

BeastBuddy

Jun 24, 2019
Wow, this is really Awesome \(^o^)/
You are very great artist I must say. (by the way the girl looks nice too)
But now I want ask if you want/can sell this officially ?

Maybe with different words like:
- Toy
- Pet
- Bitch
- Slave
- Slut
- Oral
- Anal
- Candy
- Love
- Doll
- Whore
- Lily
- Kate
- Kitty
- Nina
- Maya
- Kari
- Lola
- Anna
- Nana
- Foxy
- Hana

something like that ?
(I know the list is long, but with that words I could use the collar in different ways)

I really want buy this and if you sell that on renderotica, daz3d or something like that ... I'm sure that I'm not the only one spending money on it >.<

Can you then send me a link where I can buy the collar for the daz3d program, please ?

PS: I need gen8 if it is possible !!!
I would pay a fair price.

Last edited:

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
unpack
in daz merge with what ever scene you are doing, you will need to scale it to your model, click your models neck then drag and drop the callor in the node to the neck, it will now follow when you pose.
collarneck.jpg

I created to test my skills, been spending way to much time map editing... i like to take breaks from it.

Last edited:

BeastBuddy

Jun 24, 2019
I can't find the necessary asset anywhere
Where you got these:

data/fuzzykitten/product/collar/collar2.dsf
data/fuzzykitten/product/collar/uv sets/fuzzykitten/base/default.dsf

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
should be the missing files
might have to place them in the corisponding directory, Daz3D's export system is odd to say the least, still figuring out how to export as an install package
if anyone has any info on how to export daz3D files into an install package, would be nifty to look at!

• Wow

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Praisejesus

There are some tutorials how to export Daz3D assets in DazStudio format.

And you can always export it as a wavefront.obj file (hide everything else, and use File > Export)

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
Praisejesus

There are some tutorials how to export Daz3D assets in DazStudio format.

And you can always export it as a wavefront.obj file (hide everything else, and use File > Export)
exporting it as an .obj wont include the material settings
i need to be able to export it as an install package with a .dsx install

^ that is what i need to read, looks like it takes a bit of work for something thats simple in every other 3D editor

Last edited:

BeastBuddy

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for the collar, seems to be working now.

Now I have one more question, would it be possible to create a file so that the letters can be changed easily without any problems ?

BeastBuddy

Jun 24, 2019
Okay, I want ask if I can buy the collar from you?
What I mean is with the "different words" I send you!

I want all the words/names what I have send you for the collar and pay you via paypal if it is okay for you?
It's okay for me if you post the files here publicly so that everyone can use them.

I would like to compensate you for the time you spend on work (these are a few words).
I would pay with PayPal if that's okay?

You can send me your Paypal email address privately so that I can make the payment \(^o^)/

Last edited:

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
I dont use paypal
daz3d gift card will work fine.
pick 4-5 names and i can work on it, might take a couple days, busy weekend

as far as price, i did the collar for free, any money you send my way i will consider a donation to projects i am working on

BeastBuddy

Jun 24, 2019
I'm not sure how to get a gift card.
Its the best you send me a link.

Well then I'll send you the first names/words:

- Toy
- Pet
- Bitch
- Lily
- Nina
- Foxy

I know I sent an additional name. Choose what is easier to create.
I don't want to spoil your weekend with work >.<