[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for Daz3d artist - PAID work

LemmyFrog

May 14, 2023
Project:
A new AVN, adventure/mystery with some Sci-fi elements. The story and script are complete to around 10 "chapters", intending to complete the story within 30. I use the word chapters lightly here, as I have been partitioning the story out in a bit of an odd way. I am currently fleshing this out into a playable AVN with multiple paths, using only placeholders as images currently. I have hit a bit of a wall with where I can go with development without seeing the world visually.

I can give further information about the game/world in a private chat.

Developer:
I am a developer first, but have also been writing (with assistance). I tried to learn Daz3d and understand it to a degree, I just don't think I've got the right brain for that form of creativity.

Looking for:
A 3D artist who is skilled with Daz3d, confident with posing and lighting, and can create high-quality renders. Animation is a bonus but not a hard requirement, we can always find someone else later down the line for animations.

Employment Type:
Paid, either on a contract or on a per-scene basis. Revenue share to be discussed in addition to this, in the future (should the game turn a profit).
A salary/regular monthly payment would be ideal once we have established that our styles fit.
- Just to be clear, any future revenue share is in addition to the initial pay terms. Your time and skills are worth money and I have no intention of anyone doing work with me without receiving the money they deserve for it.

Payment Methods:
This will vary on where you are based, but I am very flexible. Payments will be subject to invoicing however, I can sort this out for you if needed.

Work commitment:
This would only be for one project, but ideally, we could work together on future projects also.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord/Email (DM me here and I will provide this contact info)

Job Description:
- Capable of producing high-quality scenes with good posing, characters, and environments.
- Knowledge of Lightroom/photoshop for any post-render work is a bonus, but not a hard requirement.
- Good collaborative way of working
- The ability to help in other aspects of the game development will be a big bonus, and payments will be adjusted accordingly (UI design, static graphics, that sort of thing)
- Being able to provide examples of your work is a necessity.

Additional comments:
- Assets are not a problem, I will be purchasing premade/custom-made assets as required, so you do not need to have a library filled with assets already. Ideally, have a good enough setup for the rendering however, I can provide a pipelined rendering service.

Last edited:
Reactions: JuniorTheJunior