[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Looking for Daz3D artists

Jul 30, 2018
For now im requesting help once the story starts making money it could turn into a paying gig

I am rewriting my original story i had 11 chapters of due to not being able to get the ring i needed made

I will need help with models, scenes, and programming aspects this will be my first attempt at making a visual novel and any help would be appreciated

i do have a discord channel and its in my signature i will officially be starting to work on this project once i get my new video card for my pc

Reactions: RStar8

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Hey! I am interested in being the programmer for the project. I know how to work with Ren'Py/Python and also Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator if needed. I can also make you a demo UI for the game if you want me to demonstrate my skills. I am willing to work for free till the game starts earning revenue ( I assume it isn't making any revenue as it is a startup project). Also I am a fast learner and I am willing to spend my time and learn something new which I already don't know, if I need to do so for the project. You can contact me on Discord @ RockStar8#3101 if you want or DM me here at F95 if you are intersted.
(I think you mentioned something about needing a programmer too, The title doesnot say it but the tags does. If there is a misunderstanding on my part, pardon me.)