Looking for decent cameltoe morph for Genesis 8 that shows through clothing...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey y'all!

So, I was just playing around with Genesis 8. I have NGV8 (New Gens for V8), which has OK morphs for the clit area, but when you put clothing over it, most clothing just tends to 'stretch' across the gap, as opposed to following the crease... I also tried the default Daz gens, same issue.

I did try adjusting the smoothing iterations and the collision iterations on the shorts, this helped hide the genital bits that were poking through, it but also hid the crease...

I've have had some luck with visible cameltoe for Previous generations of Daz characters, but I'm not seeing anything specific for Genesis 8.

Has anyone come across a morph set that has a decent cameltoe 'pinch' morph for Genesis 8 clothing? You know, so you can clearly make out the gals' cameltoe through her bottoms?

Yeah, there's D-Formers, but it's just so much nicer when you have a dial or two that addresses this, so you don't have to mess with D-Formers...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gadump and Namco15

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Never used it, but there's this:
Don't know if it's available in the wild.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yay! Free morph pack!

Sickeyield's SY 200 Morphs for Genesis 8 has a suitable cameltoe morph, that more or less does what I was looking for.

Here's how it looks when combined with the default Genesis 8 genitalia (SY200 Genitalia 02 set to 100%)

And here's how the same morph looks with New Genitals for Victoria 8, with Clitoral Hood Depth set to 100%:

Note that I had to bump the smoothing iterations a bit to hide where the back of the vagina was poking through the bottom of the shorts. In another instance (not shown), I had to 'nudge' the shorts y axis down slightly to hide the genitals (there are other tools for this too). Still preserved the visible cameltoe though.

As for the Renderotica product, well maybe someday...

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The hen trying to add a cameltoe, fit the clothing to the gens and not the model itself. You may have some poke through, but most decent clothing assets have morph dials to adjust it

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
Yay! Free morph pack!

Sickeyield's SY 200 Morphs for Genesis 8 has a suitable cameltoe morph, that more or less does what I was looking for.

Here's how it looks when combined with the default Genesis 8 genitalia (SY200 Genitalia 02 set to 100%)

And here's how the same morph looks with New Genitals for Victoria 8, with Clitoral Hood Depth set to 100%:

Note that I had to bump the smoothing iterations a bit to hide where the back of the vagina was poking through the bottom of the shorts. In another instance (not shown), I had to 'nudge' the shorts y axis down slightly to hide the genitals (there are other tools for this too). Still preserved the visible cameltoe though.

As for the Renderotica product, well maybe someday...
Thanks, I was looking for something like that !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15 and OhWee

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Here is the SY 200 morph pack:

And here is the Twizted Anatomical Details morph pack:

I'm going to request them added to he assets subforum.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15