[R>Programmer] Share Looking for Developer in RPG maker to help me with my short story

HFM

Jul 20, 2018
Project:

Hello! Im looking for somebody with the experience with RPG maker MV or any other RPG maker to do the second part of the work with my short story project.
Script/story/maps and everything else is already made and now i need somebody who will make a short game out of it using RPG maker MV.

Looking for:

Developer in RPG maker, preferably MV

Employment Type:

Shared
I made this short story to polish my own abilities during the process so im not expecting to earn too much out of it for myself.
I will have a ko-fi and patreon page where people who liked this short game could support us, we will talk how you would prefer to run the "campaign" for it, this game will be too short for a weekly/monthly realeses over patreon so we will need to agree what to do with it.
But i am offering you 50-50 profits or something like 40-60 (60 for you), you can get most profits out of it basically :) like i said i did this story because i wanted to finish it.

Work commitment:

Short project, possibly more projects in the future if you will be looking for more work after

Preferred method of contact:

Communication via discord messages

Job Description:

-To make around 10 maps: 1 simple grassland, 4 forest maps, 2 small villages, 1 mineshaft with two layers and 1 bigger cave system wich could be divided into around 4? maps.
All of them will be very simplimistic and be more of a background then anything else, there won't be too many interactions etc... it will be a short story in a VN style in a way.
For most of them i have images how they will look like.
-Player should be able to walk using mouse.
-Implement text/dialogue alongside images provided by me, would be the best if there could be two different images at once on the screen (for example image of a body and then a close-up of a face).
-Abbility to make RPG maker animations, by that i mean where during a dialogue characters move by themselfs on the screen (There will be a few of these).
-To make few very simple combat's.
-Some simple scripts/events.
-And in general be responsible into making it into a RPG maker game.

If youre not that experienced in RPG maker to do all of these requirements, still message me and maybe we can work something out.

Additional comments:

Originally i wanted to make this story into a comic/manga format but i was not happy with the result and my whole work flow.
Here is the portion of it that i made in a comic format, if you want to read and see what you can expect (kinda)-
This doesn't even cover half of the story.

Please PM me if you are interested to work with me :)

Last edited:

HFM

Jul 20, 2018
Bump.
Seems like there is not many people with experience in RPG makers here?