Seeking Looking for Doctor/Ntr/Rape

llun

Apr 26, 2018
Looking for a game where you play the doctor or it is focused on the doctor with various events ntr/rape.. extra points for incest element.. and please translated only..

and please no loli or anything even close to that.. not my cup O tea

any suggestions?

llun

Apr 26, 2018
general-practitioner i have tried to play.. it is just not good... tried to play it twice and always uninstall lol

The voyeur one is hardly even a "doctor theme" as far as the sex goes

And the last "gyno".. well that is not even a working demo and abandoned so i will pass

Ty everyone for the suggestions.. last night i played "life with pleasure" it is somewhat doctor related and worth a shot for anyone interested

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
general-practitioner i have tried to play.. it is just not good... tried to play it twice and always uninstall lol

The voyeur one is hardly even a "doctor theme" as far as the sex goes

And the last "gyno".. well that is not even a working demo and abandoned so i will pass

Ty everyone for the suggestions.. last night i played "life with pleasure" it is somewhat doctor related and worth a shot for anyone interested
Can I know why you did not like it? Its very detailed and has a ton of options for customization, not to mention you can be a pervy doctor when it comes to patients.

I played and finished Life with pleasure and honestly found it super boring since its just your typical visual novel with common daz models with zero gameplay.

llun

Apr 26, 2018
I guess the grind for cash and (atleast the version i played back when..) i felt lost like the story vanished... ya know what.. i will reinstall and give it another go thanks for talking me into it haha

And i agree "life with pleasure" is ok at best.. the option to stop the rape or watch kind of took a drastic turn (if you watch... things went a rather unexpected direction) and stopping it just sends you back into incest at "near light speed"

I dont mind a VN but the story in LWP is poor and rushed i only suggested it cause the pool of games like this is rather shallow and i am sure a few will find it better then i did.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I guess the grind for cash and (atleast the version i played back when..) i felt lost like the story vanished... ya know what.. i will reinstall and give it another go thanks for talking me into it haha

And i agree "life with pleasure" is ok at best.. the option to stop the rape or watch kind of took a drastic turn (if you watch... things went a rather unexpected direction) and stopping it just sends you back into incest at "near light speed"

I dont mind a VN but the story in LWP is poor and rushed i only suggested it cause the pool of games like this is rather shallow and i am sure a few will find it better then i did.
Remember to check the walkthrough for General Practioner, there are many routes to take with different characters and you can use cheats if money or stats is a problem.