Seeking Looking for dungeon building/sim game

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm looking for a game where you are a dark/evil overlord who has to build his dungeon empire and has to gather sex female monster girl/minions to not only gather resources for building the rooms and what not of the dungeon empire as well as defending the dungeon empire from the *Heroes* who are out to destroy/kill you and your minions as well as destroy your dungeon empire who you can capture to torture/rape the female heroes and convert them to your side as slaves minions or scarafice them and the male heroes to the dark gods for rewards, as well as breeding your minions to create more minions in addition to finding/summoning and recruiting them.

Sort of like an erotic Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 and The Sims game.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
This is a specific game you're looking for, right? You're supposed to use the Identification prefix in that case.

PWMC
Oh ok then how do I change the prefix? and thank you for your help, also I have never seen this game before and it is some what what I am looking for.
Generally I'm looking for any games like the one I mentioned in the OP and not just any one game like the one I'm looking for.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
If you're not asking for a specific game that you've played and forgotten the title, the Seeking prefix is fine. Orc Castle also has trap placement and capturing heroines.
Ok then and thanks I'll check out the Orc Castle game you linked to, I'm downloading the PWMC game you linked to it looks like a damn good game.