[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for editor/proofreader.

dtitan

Miracle Studios
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi,

I am working on a new game, and demo version of the game is almost ready. I am looking for writer/editor who can correct my grammar, and, if required, rewrite some of my dialogues. The demo version has around 3k words.

It's an unpaid gig, and if you are interested in helping me out, send me private message.

Cheers,
dtitan.

Edit: The main themes of the game are Incest, and Harem (optional) . Right now, it's in demo phase. So, there are no choices in the game, but I am planning to implement them. It's modern fantasy with magic involved. Of course, there will be two version of the game: incest and non-incest.

Right now I am almost done with Incest version of the demo. The MC, who lost his powers, has to reconnect with his estranged family to discover the source of his magic, but things are complicated with his family.

I use daz3d for renders, and ren'py for the vn. I don't know python, but I can pick it up fast as I have experience with other programming languages. I already completed most of the demo version the game.

The game is in English. Though English is not my first language, I can manage. Reading this post will give you some idea about my English. I am looking for someone who can correct my grammar, if required, and rewrite some of my dialogues, if they don't make sense in the given context.

My renders are pretty basic, and are not high quality because my resources are pretty limited. I am attaching a couple of them (both are characters in the game).

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You have to tell more for other people. What is your language? What sort of game? RPG, sandbox, RPGM, Renpy, etc.? What is the main story (incest, sci fi, medieval...)? You could also post a screenshot.
The job is unpaid, so you have to arouse interest.