• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] Looking for entry level coder for help with game production.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Project:
-Bonds of Blood, a vampire themed VN, with RPG and Adventure game elements.

Developer:
-The Devian / Svengali Productions.

Looking for:
-Entry level C# / Unity coder, primarily for data entry, most of the code is complete.
-We will show you what needs to be done, but basic understanding of the software is expected... ;)

Employment Type:
-It will be a paid position, but we are just starting, so we can discuss that in private.

Work commitment:
-Part to Full time, depending on how long it takes you to complete, though I would expect you to check in regularly.

Preferred method of contact:
-Either talk to me here, or join my discord, and message me there.

Job Description:
-Someone to fill in the templates for the scenes, both in Unity and on the Web, for future chapters.
-Assist the lead programmer with any other tasks (possible room for advancement).
-Offer feedback and help test.
-Be part of a team.
-Requires access to Unity, Google Sheets, high speed internet, and Git Hub (subject to change if we can work out an alternative for git and sheets).

Additional comments:
-If you would like to know more about the game, or join my discord, click on my main sig below.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We have had a few responses, will edit this if we accept anyone and close this.

I think I have enough people for now, going to give a couple of them thank you for your interest.
Will close it once we see if they will work out.

Last edited: