[R>Voice] Paid Looking for erotic female voice actors!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hi, everyone. I'm a video game developer, specially adult visual novels. They're basically stories with pictures if you've never heard of them, just like the name suggests.

I'm looking only for female voice actors, particularly 18-25 year-old sounding voices, young women.

My budget varies, as I release monthly updates of the ongoing game. For example, each update is like 2500 words for the actor and I'd be looking to pay around $200 for that each month. Please contact me if you're interested to see if we can work something out. I look forward to hearing from any of you. Thank you!

My patreon --

Last edited:

KittenVox

Feb 27, 2020
No idea if you're still recruiting, but if you are, let me know and I can send you reels, a CV, etc.

Reactions: rf96

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
The competition for voice actors is harsh, if i were you i would check regular voice actor forums and ask those which voices i like if they are interested in the job.
Since iam no native english speaker i never checked english-speaker forums, but in my country there are forums with loads of actors who would love to do such things for free or minimum wage (keyword: audio books). In such forums you can listen to audio examples of the voices and even post a description your project (and the roles) and ask for applications.