Identify Looking for exhibitionism online/browser game

rainbowvomit

Dec 2, 2020
Looking for a game which i played somewhat 1-2 years ago.
It was in development around time i played it, and it was (likely) played in browser.

Plot: girl ends up naked outside of apartment (i think it wasn`t hers) on the 10th Floor. Her task is getting to the 1st floor and elevator isn`t working (probably). Each time she is caught by someone - she loses some points (due being fucked, obviously) or gains "lewdness" of some sort - cant remember. Once you end up with empty(or maybe full) gauge - janitor/apartment owner catches you and locks you down in the basement to be his personal sex toy (aka bad ending).
Remember 2 encounters:
- walking past open door results in being caught by some dude and being raped (probably with toys) or/and even having shocker used on character, until you can flee.
- girl looking into her phone on the way to her apartment: if caught she will film, blackmail and fuck character.

Game mechanics looks like typical RPGMaker games: view from pseudo above under some angle, menu design and pretty much everything looks quite like rpgmaker but in the latest (maybe) versions.
Game's style is not a 3D, neither full anime. Somewhat western or between western and anime art style. No fantasy races, no lvlup/stars outside of that gauge above and (probably) number of how was the girl used.

it's not a Naked order, Naked Adventure.