[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Looking for existing art for sale.

Shmoops

Feb 2, 2021
Hi, I'm Igor, I'm developing video games for more than 10 years. Currently I'm developing a NSFW gaming project as an indie developer. The game has a simple, casual gameplay. I'm looking for an artist who wants to sell existing art which will be animated by me and incorporated into the game.
The game engine is already ready. Animation engine used is DragonBones.

Just to be clear, I'm not going to hire you - I'm only looking for existing artworks suitable for the game:
- 20+ artworks

- layered PSD
- SFW (nonude) version and NSFW version (allows to progress through the game)
- preferable solo character (easier to animate)
- no famous or easy to recognize OCs (i.e. no spider women or something). Unless that can be fixed by simple recoloring of the clothes or removing a logo.
- you grant me a license for commercial use of the artworks in the game and marketing materials (trailers and screenshots)

- paid commissions can be accepted unless you explicitly granted exclusive commercial licence to the original buyers. You may ask them for a permission to use the artworks in the game and I will be happy to provide them a free key for the game.

What you will get:
- I can consider different options of payment, flat fee or revenue share or both.
- I will put your credits in the game, you will get traffic on your webpages.
- I can provide you the animations

Here's a game a little bit similar to what I am developing:
but it has another mechanics.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Igor aka Shmoops

Dea Anchora

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, im artist from Asian if you still looking for an artist here my discord imayoh_ritual#9853