[S>Artist 3D] Paid Looking For Experienced Animator

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Project:
I work on a number of projects, and the right candidate will need to work on all of them. The main current project is Where the Heart Is, where you'll need to be able to work on both Genesis 3 and 8 characters, with some animations being a mix of both at the same time. Other projects include The Cabin, Emi 2, Adverse Effects, Nordstrum's Treasure, and a few others that are currently in the planning phase and won't be ready for actual work for quite some time.

Developer:
Cell Studios

Looking for:
3D animator that can work with Daz characters. I would prefer someone who knows how to animate in Blender and knows how to use character morphs instead of having to send all the assets.

Employment Type:
Pay Per Anim

Work commitment:
Short-term, but the right candidate will be long-term.

Preferred method of contact:
F95 during the interview process and Discord for long-term discussions.

Job Description:
Animations can be made by two processes:
  1. I pose the characters, turn them into character morphs, save the poses, send those over to you, and you animate the pre-posed characters and then send those animation poses back to me (no rendering is required by you).

2. I turn the characters into morphs, and you pose or animate them, and then send the animation poses back to me (again, no rendering is required by you).
Please note that I am only looking for people who are experienced with making animation.

Additional comments:
I will not negotiate on price; I don't believe in asking people to work for less than what they think they're worth, so if you tell me a price and I think it's too high for what I'm looking to pay, then I'll tell you so and won't try to negotiate you lower. I don't believe in asking people who are artistic to work for less than their worth.

If you're intersted, please DM me with some samples of your work and how much you normally charge. Also keep in mind I am looking for someone who can do M/F and M/F/F animations.

Kasami Lee

Aug 31, 2021
Can an animation made in Blender be transferred back to Daz flawlessly?
Have you done a test on this?
Why would you risk it when you can already get decent animations on Blender? Technically speaking, it is possible, but in the scenario, I would rather get the armature, not the whole animation.

Oct 21, 2022
Why would you risk it when you can already get decent animations on Blender? Technically speaking, it is possible, but in the scenario, I would rather get the armature, not the whole animation.
I don't like the standard FK Daz Armature at all because animating with it is like digging dirt with a spoon.

I've done a lot of animation with the MHX IK armature before and you can make excellent animations. But the animation doesn't transfer perfectly to the Daz. There is always a flaw. Usually Rotation problems.

That's why I asked if there was a way to transfer it back.