Seeking Looking for fantasy games/scifi with lewd enchanted/cursed/futuristic items

KYO297

Oct 4, 2017
I'm looking for fantasy/scifi games with magic vibrators, self tying ropes, teasing chastity belts, cursed denial rings, arousal potions, living/tentacle/slime clothes, phantom strapons, sex spells, potral panties, etc.

Thanks in advance!

ms.puzzle

Sep 8, 2020
I'm looking for fantasy/scifi games with magic vibrators, self tying ropes, teasing chastity belts, cursed denial rings, arousal potions, living/tentacle/slime clothes, phantom strapons, sex spells, potral panties, etc.

Thanks in advance!
not sure if this will help but alot of games have that like the original COC oh and has it but its like super late game they may be adding more later though im gonna be stalking this thread as much as you lol

Reactions: KYO297

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
That applies to quite a lot of games, especially if it doesn't have to be item-based. I'll just name some that are more focused on these aspects and are good.

The games in here have usually magical or sci-fi bimbofication.
SKA has curses and cursed items.
ioY has sci-fi manipulation of the antagonist's mind to make her uncontrollably horny (with orgasm denial, among other things)
No Escape has lots of sci-fi bondage and encasement. LiL too.
Curse of Kubel's corruption is based around the stealer cursing the MC and making her recover her mana by having sex with him.

Reactions: ShadowLurker99