• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for fantasy Writer/proofreader.

Lenon_B

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
Project:
Harem Incarnate: in another world with my harem. [Link]

Genre: Fantasy, Harem, Isekai.

Developer:
Lenon/LenB

Looking for:
Writer/Proofreader.

Employment Type:
Currently I won't be able to pay you .

Work commitment:
Long Long Term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I'm artist and developer of harem incarnate but my engrish is bad. I will tell you plot of the story. I'll also help you write but since my English is bad you need to make the conversation between character believable. I'll do everything else you just need to write. if anyone is interested [LenonB#7677] this is my discord

Additional comments:
Please Helpus me. .

[B}Art-style
screenshot_4.png

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Игра хорошая, есть свой оригинальный стиль. Я всегда стараюсь оставить оригинал при авто переводе. Даже в игре ставлю переключения языка. Перевод делаю автоматически и почти не поправляю то что получилось. Но иногда сам задумываюсь на тем что перевод выдаёт не то что мне надо по смыслу. Насчёт сценария и диалогов. Игра только началась, так что вначале знакомство, удивление, смущение и тд. Это потом надо будет думать что писать в диалогах что бы не повторяться.

The game is good, has its own original style. I always try to leave the original in auto translation. Even in the game I put language switching. I do the translation automatically and almost do not correct what happened. But sometimes I myself think about the fact that the translation does not give out what I need in terms of meaning. As for the script and dialogues. The game has just begun, so at the beginning, acquaintance, surprise, embarrassment, and so on. Then it will be necessary to think what to write in the dialogues so as not to be repeated.

Reactions: Lenon_B

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I've usually found myself writing all of my creative writing endeavours into corners, so I wouldn't want to offer help in a creative capacity (at least not currently), but if you've got a direction for the plot and all that, then I'm more than willing to help with proof-reading and just dialogue in general! Hit you up on Discord as well (which you'll probably be able to recognize by the same profile picture that I've got on here).

Reactions: Lenon_B