Seeking Looking for female androids/robots games

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Hello, so I have a thing for robots and androids, and I want to know if there are any good games with a female robot or android in them? I already know about the one in Harem Hotel (one of the best games on this site imo) and I also play A.I.D.A. However, I have a few conditions, I would like it better if it wasn't an HTML or text based game. Also, the robot or android doesn't need to look human or humanoid. It's better if they do, but it's not needed if their personality is good enough. Or (in case the game is voiced) they have a good voice. Because not gonna lie, there was a time Rick's ship was turning me on.

Anyway, the game can be 3dcg or 2dcg, I don't really care as long as it's good.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Tale of forgotten lives - This would be the best example of what you ask for from the games I´ve played. Most of the H-content in the game is with robots. They look like humans, but the author actually paid attention to make their personality AI-like.
Saucy android girl - horrible mtl but great art. Short, all of the scenes are with an android sex robot.
Venus Blood hollow - There is one android character between the 8 main heroines. (the one holding the chainsaw in poster) She has like 6-7 scenes in total, but they are all high quality in my opinion. The game is really long though, probably not worth if you don´t like it.

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Tale of forgotten lives - This would be the best example of what you ask for from the games I´ve played. Most of the H-content in the game is with robots. They look like humans, but the author actually paid attention to make their personality AI-like.
Saucy android girl - horrible mtl but great art. Short, all of the scenes are with an android sex robot.
Venus Blood hollow - There is one android character between the 8 main heroines. (the one holding the chainsaw in poster) She has like 6-7 scenes in total, but they are all high quality in my opinion. The game is really long though, probably not worth if you don´t like it.
Thank you for the recommendations, I'll check them out