Seeking Looking for female corruption games with demons as the main antagonists

ryanwraith

Oct 23, 2020
I don't know if that's too specific, or if it's too vague.

I am basically looking for a game centered around a female knight/paladin fighting a demon/monster invasion in a fantasy world while simultaneously not trying to become a demon herself through corruption.

Basically, your cliche monster lord want's to conquer the land plotline.

Any help is much appreciated.

MeghanTheShade

Nov 24, 2017
Corruption of Champions could be a good fit for what you're looking for..young man/woman sent to another realm to kill a demon queen.

ryanwraith

Oct 23, 2020
Corruption of Champions could be a good fit for what you're looking for..young man/woman sent to another realm to kill a demon queen.
I've played it before, did several playthroughs so now it's a bit dull for me.

But thank you for the suggestion. :)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Star Knightess Aura fits the description (demon invasion, demon lord antagonist), though the main source of corruption of the MC is her frienemy in the real world and subconscious. That said, the demon lord will definitely end up banging her in the real world later in the corruption path. It's nowhere near that point yet though. I recommend it anyway if you're into mind-control or slow corruption.

AFAIK Luviria is very much what you describe, but from the demon lord's perspective.

in VenusBlood Chimera, the demon lord captures and rapes/trains/corrupts the heroines.

Reactions: ryanwraith

ryanwraith

Oct 23, 2020
Star Knightess Aura fits the description (demon invasion, demon lord antagonist), though the main source of corruption of the MC is her frienemy in the real world and subconscious. That said, the demon lord will definitely end up banging her in the real world later in the corruption path. It's nowhere near that point yet though. I recommend it anyway if you're into mind-control or slow corruption.

AFAIK Luviria is very much what you describe, but from the demon lord's perspective.

in VenusBlood Chimera, the demon lord captures and rapes/trains/corrupts the heroines.
I've played Star Knightess Aura, and while I enjoyed it, it wasn't lewd enough for my tastes.

As for Luviria and VenusBlood Chimera I see that they both have urination tags which is a hard pass for me by my standards.

Thank you all for the suggestions, please by all means feel free to keep them coming. :)

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
That sound almost exactly like Meritocracy Of The Oni Blade.
Maybe Ideology In Friction too.