Seeking Looking for female domination oriented games where MC can become the dominant one

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Just like I said in the title, I'm looking for (reverse?)role-reversal titles. I've tried searching on multiple sites, but every femdom game I've found is about hardcore domiancy over a male. The only games that I know of, that have alternative dom routes are Karlsson Gambit and most of fenoxo titles. Any help would be appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Tyrant Quest has this in one section of the game, it's unavoidable. But unless you're including reversal of nonsexual female domination, that might be the only one I can think of.

LillyVanilly

Oct 12, 2022
I would love to get more of them too,just rarely found some. The ones i know got what you are searching for or at least got something of it
Crimson Veil
You play a female Vampire Hunter ,while sex is always be a bad end with MC as sub you can become a Dominant Vampire later on.

Harem of the Princess
Did not play it yet but it could be what you are searching for

Inner Growth
Not realy what you where looking for but close by as you play a Futa mostly in the Dom role but by the choices you make you can be even more dominant/cruel or be a sub sometimes,also only Hot Futa Chicks and Girls involved,no males apart from some plot scenes with a male

oops sry, i may have got it wrong. i was thinking you where looking for female MC Dominating other females

Last edited: