Seeking Looking for female MC corruption game

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Hey!

I'm looking for female MC corruption game. Engine - RPGM, Unity, Renpy, Flash etc.
Not into HTML/incest/futa.
MC can be young girl - gf/single/wife/milf or some kind of cross-race chick. Vanila human world or some mana/magic/monsters - doesn't mater.
I've searched few similar topics, but I didn't find something worth.

Game I've played:
- Officer Chloe - Insexsity - Kindgom of Deception
- Linda's adventure - Catherine's adventure - Coceter Chronicles
- Elena's life - Claire's quest -few LOP games - Chloe 18
- Good girl gone bad - project SAGE

Slowly building up the tension, 'some morality ratio - prude or slut, which unlocks diffrent options in dialogues', non linear plot, groping/blackmailing - great advantages!

Thanks!

Reactions: DrackDrap

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Only one I can think of that I didn't outright hate was California Bound. I think he rushed it a bit, but the game does feel like corruption and not molestation, as most "corruption" games tend to be.

However, if you don't mind retard in lechertown corruption games
Anna's Exciting Affection
Katie's Corruption
and Road Trip come to mind

I'm not sure if I'd call Vis Major: Awakening a corruption game. Technically it is, but it's not exactly framed that way... I wouldn't call Cara a retard in lechertown, but that doesn't change the fact that she is working against you in regards to sexuality, so far.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply! I played California Bound and for me it was too much, the same Officer Chloe late game. Kinda annoying when you can't decide and you have to agree. That's why I prefered Coceter Chronicles or Kingdom of Deception - some molesting, groping, but not going too far with right decisions. Katie's corruption/Anna exciting Affection - I ve played.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for answers, already have started uploading.
godsh, the problem is that only a part of games has already that tag, I've already done the research that way.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the reply! I played California Bound and for me it was too much, the same Officer Chloe late game. Kinda annoying when you can't decide and you have to agree. That's why I prefered Coceter Chronicles or Kingdom of Deception - some molesting, groping, but not going too far with right decisions. Katie's corruption/Anna exciting Affection - I ve played.
I agree, for the most part. I feel like there was some elements of choice for me, but it was definitely not my perfect example of a fem protag. GGGB, Coceter, Zoe's Temptation, and Chloe18 are probably the only "corruption" games I enjoy. Which is sad, because corruption is something I like. What I don't like is being raped into submission because I'm too dumb to make a good decision. It would be one thing if the games were marketed as rape games, but meh.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Although not out yet, one to keep an eye on is Glamour by Dark Silver. At the very least, the art looks good and they've done a solid job with layering clothing so the MC (and possibly other characters) can be customized.

Reactions: DrackDrap

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
Hey!

I'm looking for female MC corruption game. Engine - RPGM, Unity, Renpy, Flash etc.
Not into HTML/incest/futa.
MC can be young girl - gf/single/wife/milf or some kind of cross-race chick. Vanila human world or some mana/magic/monsters - doesn't mater.
I've searched few similar topics, but I didn't find something worth.

Game I've played:
- Officer Chloe - Insexsity - Kindgom of Deception
- Linda's adventure - Catherine's adventure - Coceter Chronicles
- Elena's life - Claire's quest -few LOP games - Chloe 18
- Good girl gone bad - project SAGE

Slowly building up the tension, 'some morality ratio - prude or slut, which unlocks diffrent options in dialogues', non linear plot, groping/blackmailing - great advantages!

Thanks!
Does Melty's Quest float your boat?