Seeking Looking for female protagonist games which contain the following

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi there!

Since i am very unhappy with the search-function, i want to ask the community if some of you guys know a female mc game with the following stuff included:

- 3D (or really well drawn)
- good to great graphics
- big tits
- big butt
- old men
- blackmail (corruption)
- (monster/ugly guys)

- NTR

a few games i really enjoy(ed): The Humbling Experience, Of birds and bees, Lily of the Valley, Anna EA (obviously :p), JOHN, (Fashion Business), Manila Shaw BO, Bella's First Sin

even i like NLT games, i don't want to have the following stuff in it:

- male mc (only as side mc if necessary)
- thin girls
- pretty, young guys (as few as possible)
- futa
- hentai / too asian looking stuff

idc of the setting (fantasy, sci-fi, real life, medieval etc) unless it looks good, the female mc is curvy and the story is as kinky as possible. lesbian stuff is okay but not my biggest fetish. the more story the better but not that necessary.

any ideas?

and happy new year

Last edited:

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
A New Dawn [v3.0.0] [WhiteRaven]
your pretty picky but this one should work for you one of the best coruption games on this sight

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
A New Dawn [v3.0.0] [WhiteRaven]
your pretty picky but this one should work for you one of the best coruption games on this sight
me and picky HAHA but yeah thats true - even in real life. very hard and quite challenging if you are picky but why go stepd down? i have my tastes like you have.

thx for the recommendation. i looked into that game and i would give it a 6/10

but on the other hand you could also say many of you guys have too low requirements. no wonder xyz makes so easy money. xD