Seeking Looking for femdom/fighting games

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
Hello yall, i wanted to ask for some help. I cant seem to find anything interesting that suits my tastes lately. A little bit of searching usually helped but it seems i cant find anything else but im sure there has to be much much more games out there like these im about to list.
If you have some games that are similar to those or even a way to find out (tags or other website) games like this and you would share those i would really be glad.

List of games i alredy played and enjoyed:

- Ultimate fighting girl 1, 2 , the boxing version and the older versions
- Dream Knockout 1 and 2
- Excessm games like one syota, one syota kariyume , Smash Boy, Parade busters , Yumesame, Hagokoro.
- Femdom University
- Girls beats hero
- Succubus affection kagura
- Super mamono sisters
- Shota fight! battle fuck with girls
- Super monsters n girls 1 and 2
- Forest of the blue skin
- Vortex games like urban demon
- Herocabin/Piecesoft games
- Sadistic Maid rebellion
- Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom
- Castle of temptation
- TlOZ-A Link Between Legs DX
- Under the witch
- Incubus Castle
- Reverse Rape Academy
- Operation Xyx
- Harem trigger
- isekai lost in harem
- Any fighting/grapple/wrestling games in which you can be beated up by girls( tekken, dead or alive, king of fighters, Fate unlimited codes, dragon ball tenkaichi budokai 2.3 , Spiderman Web of Shadows)

Essentially i like mostly games in which i should escape the female sensual attack that reduces my hp bar or a fighting games setting like dream knockout or ultimate fighting girl but im also open to other content as long as there s some female domination action that is not too much excessive like farts, scat , ecc. Not a big fan of visual novels but sometimes i enjoy those too.

Thanks in advance and if you are interested in any of the games i listed please tell me about it so i can share with you the eventual source or full game in case the source is down.

EDIT:
A new solid game i recently tried is "A world a robot girl dreams of" gonna try the prequel and sequel of this game soon

Last edited:

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
Hello yall, i wanted to ask for some help. I cant seem to find anything interesting that suits my tastes lately. A little bit of searching usually helped but it seems i cant find anything else but im sure there has to be much much more games out there like these im about to list.
If you have some games that are similar to those or even a way to find out (tags or other website) games like this and you would share those i would really be glad.

- Dream Knockout 1 and 2
- Excessm games like one syota, one syota kariyume , Smash Boy, Parade busters , Yumesame, Hagokoro.
- Femdom University
- Girls beats hero
- Super mamono sisters
- Castle of temptation
- Under the witch
- Incubus Castle
- Reverse Rape Academy
- Operation Xyx
- Harem trigger
- isekai lost in harem
- Any fighting/grapple/wrestling games in which you can be beated up by girls( tekken, dead or alive, king of fighters, Fate unlimited codes, dragon ball tenkaichi budokai 2.3 , Spiderman Web of Shadows)

Essentially i like mostly games in which i should escape the female sensual attack that reduces my hp bar or a fighting games setting like dream knockout or ultimate fighting girl but im also open to other content as long as there s some female domination action that is not too much excessive like farts, scat , ecc. Not a big fan of visual novels but sometimes i enjoy those too.

Thanks in advance and if you are interested in any of the games i listed please tell me about it so i can share with you the eventual source or full game in case the source is down.
hi, on those games you writed up, are there some game with farts? i played to femdom university and under the witch only so, can u help me?

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
hi, on those games you writed up, are there some game with farts? i played to femdom university and under the witch only so, can u help me?
unfortunately sorry, im not a big fan of fart content so i usually avoid those games and many of the ones i know dont have farts in it or have it turned off with an option like femdom university.

rejuvenescence

Feb 2, 2022
Sounds like we actually have pretty close taste. And it's interesting that you mention that last list of games because I remember 3 ps2 games that put me on this. Tekken, which you know, Prince of Persia Warriors Within and Warriors Orochi 2. The first one has 2 female boss fight and Warriors Orochi has a 3v3 mode to fight AI and the Warriors series have a lot of female characters.

Anyways as for games that you can find here, There's Goddess of Trampling, Gladia, all the boko wei games (Tower of Trample, Warrior Guild, etc), Kinky Fight Club and Fight Angel

Reactions: ildioporco

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
Sounds like we actually have pretty close taste. And it's interesting that you mention that last list of games because I remember 3 ps2 games that put me on this. Tekken, which you know, Prince of Persia Warriors Within and Warriors Orochi 2. The first one has 2 female boss fight and Warriors Orochi has a 3v3 mode to fight AI and the Warriors series have a lot of female characters.

Anyways as for games that you can find here, There's Goddess of Trampling, Gladia, all the boko wei games (Tower of Trample, Warrior Guild, etc), Kinky Fight Club and Fight Angel
thanks , will check those out. Alredy know that tower of trample and warrior guild and sadly i dislike quite a bit those games. But will definetely check out the others.

Reactions: rejuvenescence

kzsnb

Nov 12, 2022

- Dream Knockout 1 and 2
- Femdom University
- Girls beats hero
- Super mamono sisters
- Castle of temptation
- Under the witch
- Incubus Castle
- Reverse Rape Academy
- Operation Xyx
- Harem trigger
- isekai lost in harem

- Dream Knockout 1 and 2
- Femdom University
- Girls beats hero
- Super mamono sisters
- Castle of temptation
- Under the witch
- Incubus Castle
- Reverse Rape Academy
- Operation Xyx
- Harem trigger
- isekai lost in harem

dude,Have you played the most famous thing in such stuff called<tower of trample>?