Seeking Looking for femdom game

Big_Daddy_H

Dec 10, 2018
I wasn't really sure where (or even how...) to post this. I'm looking for some free femdom games I can download in English.
As of now, I have:
BBHigh 1&2, A Boy and His Perverted Oneesan's Happy H Apartment Life, Cute Monsters & Mommy, Drain Dungeon, Detective Masochist 1&2, Domination Quest, Forest of the Blueskin, Fantasy World of Mindia, Gladiators of Elmira, LustGrimm, MonsterGirl Dreams, MonsterGirl Quest 1-3&Paradox, Otaku's Fantasy 2, Peniban Quest, Quest Failed, Rule of Succubus, Smash Boy, Shota Completion Plan, Shota Fight, and Succubus Prison.

...I'm pretty sure this isn't where I post this but idk where else to put it.
btw female dominant on male sub and no futa
Thx

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I wasn't really sure where (or even how...) to post this. I'm looking for some free femdom games I can download in English.
As of now, I have:
BBHigh 1&2, A Boy and His Perverted Oneesan's Happy H Apartment Life, Cute Monsters & Mommy, Drain Dungeon, Detective Masochist 1&2, Domination Quest, Forest of the Blueskin, Fantasy World of Mindia, Gladiators of Elmira, LustGrimm, MonsterGirl Dreams, MonsterGirl Quest 1-3&Paradox, Otaku's Fantasy 2, Peniban Quest, Quest Failed, Rule of Succubus, Smash Boy, Shota Completion Plan, Shota Fight, and Succubus Prison.

Thx
There'a alo a 'female domination' tag to help sorting.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
Aug 27, 2018
As of now, I have:

Thx
A new game just came out, it's called "Are you a wizard?", don't let the title be deceiving, I've tried it and it has potential. Though it's not entirely femdom, there s a good amount of it.