Seeking Looking for femdom games

Catman290

Oct 22, 2017
I'd like a game with a non-consent/reluctance theme where the boy (preferably younger) is dominated by a woman (preferably older). I checked out some games but i found the femdom either too extreme (lots of BDSM equipments and stupid latex) or there was sissification involved. I'm looking for something in the lines of "Sadistic Beauty" (Manhwa) or "Estate Dominate" (Renpy VN) ideally. But, I wouldn't mind full on reverse rape involving rough sex, abuse, humiliation, mind break even if its a boy getting dicked down by a futa (like Futadom World). I'd prefer Renpy but i might be okay with others too. If the art is anime style I dont want any ridiculous body proportions like big head and eyes. Also, I'm avoiding text based stuff.

Reactions: Melmoth99

P.Y

Jun 2, 2020
I can try to help but i'm not particularly into VN so if you are okay with RPG i can give more suggestions than right now.
Exemples of what games you found too extreme could help too.
I assumed you want only english games.
FemdomFiends could work (just started it so i'm not sure) (available on F95)
I Become the Dog in a All Female Household (not played it but it seem to fit) (available on F95)
Thinking about you (available on F95)
Bound by Lust (available on F95)
Detective Masochist 2 (available on F95)
The Violated Hero serie (not all of them are fully translated). You can get the games on hemdom's website and, if not already translated, check ULMF for translations/partial translations(i.e. Only scene are translated so you need to figure out how to play the game on your own)
Then, there is more special types that you could find too extreme or special (not sure i didn't play them all yet) like :
Steps to Love (heavy foot/leg fetish) (available on F95)
Chindere (latex and BDSM) (available on F95)

I would have linked the said games if i could but i have less than 3 posts, so i can't.
Remember that my suggestion could be a bit off considering i did not play to completion most of those games.
I hope it was helpful.

Reactions: Melmoth99