Seeking Looking for Flat Chest + Defloration Games

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
Title says it all, brothers and sisters. I'm mainly looking for games with flat chested girls (small bust that aren't that flat are fine too), be they protagonists who get fucked by the environment or girls who get nailed by the protagonist, and also defloration of virginity - the blood of defloration/feeling of a first time is a plus for me.

I'm not driven away by the loli tag so don't worry about the threads you reccommend having that.

I already have Teaching Feeling, if you're thinking of reccing that.

Bonus points if:
  • RPGMaker game with beeg picture cutscenes
  • Rape scenes
  • Visual Novel
  • Animal girls
  • Demon girls
  • Male protagonist
  • Pixel art (preferably something bigger like Repure Aria, but small overworld sprites are OK too)

Will be deterred if:
(Don't worry if it contains some, especially if above pros outweigh the cons)
  • NTR/cuckolding
  • Futa (if it's a thing where your choices are between a futa female protag & a male protag like in Lilith in Nightmare, I won't count this.)
  • Full-on furry

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
You can look at :
- Chloe18 (other-completed - female protagonist)) and all the sequel : hanna's boat trip - Chloe18:vacations - Chloe18:camgirl - Chloe18:back to class
- Diaba-doa (Ren'py - female protagonist))
- The loud house lost-panties (Ren'py - male protagonist)
- And mine : Lolita gone wild (RPG - female protagonist)

Hope one of these will please you

PS : I make a request for a "tiny tits" tag. Don't know if it can help, but maybe if a lot of people say they are interested, the F95zone staff will eventually create it.

Reactions: Tailahar
Feb 16, 2022
"Demon Pie" it's a VN with demon girls, 4 girls have flat chests and the other 2 have small breasts.
tags: Small Breasts, anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, demon girls, male protaginst, defloration.

itch.io
game

dp 1.png

Reactions: Bob Belcher