Seeking Looking for forced/rape side scrollers and I'm afraid that I may have played them all...

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I absolutely love this genre and I would greatly appreciate some suggestions, probably not on the mainstream since I've played a ton (I'll list them below)
I'm looking for rape/forced and other than that, pretty much anything is fine. Bondage, monsters, tentacles, run or rape, pretty much anything is great!

I'll list the games that I've played in some approximate order of my preference. I tend to value great animation/visuals more than anything.
I also have a strong preference for english translation but some of my favourite games were just so good that they're exceptions :3

1. Night of Revenge (Not english. Love this one so much. Visuals are hardcore and through the roof IMO.)
2. Alien Quest EVE (Loved the visuals and gameplay - waiting for it to be completed D:)
3. Dark Star
4. Dungeon and Maid
5. Ghost Hunter Vena
6. Xenotake
7. All the Koooonsoft games (Shinobi girl, witch girl, etc.)
8. Parasite in City
9. Future fragments (Incomplete)
10. Mission Code Coco (Mostly for the visuals but the gameplay was kinda fun too)
11. Crisis Point Extinction
12. Iris Action

Games I didn't really love or not interested in. I'm not a huge fan of super pixelated art or RPG maker.

VioToxica, Kurovadis and everything by that dev, NOCE, Magic Magical Action Girl

So if you see anything missing from this list and not super pixelated like kurovadis, I'd love to hear about it!
Thanks for your time!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I absolutely love this genre and I would greatly appreciate some suggestions, probably not on the mainstream since I've played a ton (I'll list them below)
I'm looking for rape/forced and other than that, pretty much anything is fine. Bondage, monsters, tentacles, run or rape, pretty much anything is great!

I'll list the games that I've played in some approximate order of my preference. I tend to value great animation/visuals more than anything.
I also have a strong preference for english translation but some of my favourite games were just so good that they're exceptions :3

1. Night of Revenge (Not english. Love this one so much. Visuals are hardcore and through the roof IMO.)
2. Alien Quest EVE (Loved the visuals and gameplay - waiting for it to be completed D:)
3. Dark Star
4. Dungeon and Maid
5. Ghost Hunter Vena
6. Xenotake
8. Parasite in City
10. Mission Code Coco (Mostly for the visuals but the gameplay was kinda fun too)
12. Iris Action

Games I didn't really love or not interested in. I'm not a huge fan of super pixelated art or RPG maker.

VioToxica, Kurovadis and everything by that dev, NOCE, Magic Magical Action Girl

So if you see anything missing from this list and not super pixelated like kurovadis, I'd love to hear about it!
Thanks for your time!
There's many more in Japanese but I'm not sure how many are too pixelated for you. Chronicles of Prey 2 is a nice one. But from the ones on this site you've missed She Ill Server and that Goblin game can't quite remember. There are also some shota protag games.

Kraklenain

Mar 9, 2018
Well depends on what you mean about "too much pixelated but i see you didn't mentioned "Anthophobia" so maybe you should try this one.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Well depends on what you mean about "too much pixelated but i see you didn't mentioned "Anthophobia" so maybe you should try this one.
Thanks for the reply, man!

I'll check out Anthophobia for sure! Parasite in City is basically what I would consider right at the borderline of too pixelated. So anything more pixelated than that would be an absolute no go (and I would prefer it be not pixelated at all if possible). But that's what I would say is sort of the limit if you know what I mean.

Thanks again for your time!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Violated Heroine
Overgrown - Genesis
Shinobi Girl (Virus Z 2)
Woman Defense

Kraklenain

Mar 9, 2018
I'll check out Anthophobia for sure! Parasite in City is basically what I would consider right at the borderline of too pixelated. So anything more pixelated than that would be an absolute no go (and I would prefer it be not pixelated at all if possible). But that's what I would say is sort of the limit if you know what I mean.
Ouch then Anthophobia isn't for you lad...

Kraklenain

Mar 9, 2018
But i know another one : Mitsuko X Spacescape. Nice game, saddly unfinished but really fun to play.

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Goblin Walker is pretty much the only game in this genre I could stand so might be worth a look for you.

SKYPIDARH

May 19, 2018
Ok, i'll share what i know, sure something wont fit, something i forgot, still can share if you interested and cant find any of this.
1. Wolf's Dungeon
2. A Walk Home (gay content 2.5D)
3. Predation
4. Iris Quest (akabur)
5. Dungeon of Nursery and Dungeon of Punishment (3D)
6. LAB under ground
7. Mekako and Zuri^neadobencha
8. Chronos_Fear
9. Love potion disaster
10. Legend of Krystal (tonns of it).

May 18, 2018

3. Dark Star
4. Dungeon and Maid
5. Ghost Hunter Vena
6. Xenotake
8. Parasite in City
12. Iris Action

Thanks for your time!
u should play Ayura Crisis

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Guilty Hell. You will love it. Good gameplay, tons of high quality 3d hentai animations. I don't understand why it never posted in this forum.

Reactions: asheliamelody

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Guilty Hell. You will love it. Good gameplay, tons of high quality 3d hentai animations. I don't understand why it never posted in this forum.
Thanks for the response! Did play it and loved it too! There's a thread for it somewhere here but it's not super big. I agree it should be getting more attention, fantastic game.