Seeking Looking for FP dungeon crawler/RPG hybrids with Male MC

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Just like the title says. Always been a fan of the Elder scrolls series especially. Although I imagine no h game will offer that experience and scope, considering no normal games really do either.

I've also been trying some old fp dungeon crawlers recently, Such as m&m 3. So, I would be happy with standard dungeon crawler recommendations aswell. Preferably with a customisable character, and skill based leveling or open class leveling.(linear class leveling like in jrpgs feels fruitless and boring to me).

But I would really like a wiz 8, m&m 6-8, ES 1-5, Albion, realms of arkania, ishar, etc.
Towns, npcs, guilds, quests, interaction, open world, non linear gameplay, respawning enemies+loot, crime systems, reputation, npc relation.

I've played words worth, and desire dungeon.
But they were disappointing, Especially DD. which was essentially a VN with j-style, turn based, hack-n-slash battles and leveling mechanics.

Now. I won't hold my breathe for an open world, first person, dungeon crawler/rpg hybrid, like the Elder scrolls series. They are too big and clearly not popular enough for h developers to want to imitate.

Definitely would prefer a game with some interactive and/or recruitable npcs. Also like the encounter/monster recruit system in some games like the shin megami tensei series. But these aren't absolutely mandatory.

There was also that really early development first person monstergirl dungeon crawler game on the RPGM engine, which i played a good 5 months back. But, I forgot the name.
Wasn't enough content to really judge it.

But yeah. If you guys could give me some recommendations. I'd really appreciate it.

Also, if you could give Me some pointers on structuring the posy a bit better. I would like that aswell. I'm not the best at writing clear, concise or brief posts.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Already following that one lol. But it scratches a different itch.

It has really great art. But it's a rogue lite, and the gameplay is really arcadey and inconsequential.
And while It's technically a dungeon crawler (dungeon crawler originally referred to d&d hack n slash style modules, h&s meaning heavy focus on fights and action, with little to no roleplaying. And, dungeon crawl being adventures taking place mostly in labyrinths, tombs, catacombs, caves, etc.)
It's not exactly what I'm looking for with this post.

To elaborate more for other posters. I'm not a fan of Japanese rpgs or hack n slash games(I call both hack n slash. ). Just like I'm not really a fan of diablo or its clones(modern western hack n slash).

I generally play games as escapism fantasy, rather than to seek "challenges", or to "beat a game". And for me, I look for the same in H games.

But yeah. I'm mainly looking for a fp dungeon crawler.
As I said. Doesn't have to be open world. Even a more linear game is fine for me.