Seeking Looking for freeuse type games

NutMan777

Jul 22, 2022
I have played freeuse house, free use planet, carnal instinct(at some points it fits), breeders of nephelym(some what with the creatures but i like the free roam sex aspect), and one I really enjoy free sex in heaven & hell and I'm looking for games that follow that style with the idea that you can talk and have "normal" conversations but still having the option to have sex at any time if anyone can give me any recommendations that are of a game not abandoned in beta or a VN with no choices (and of course the NPC RPGM games I have played too)

Last edited:

AspenGod

Nov 7, 2023
I would suggest Caliross, Lust Odyssey, and Healslut.

Caliross: Has a lot of freedom and between the quests a lot of free sex as well. Not finished but with a TON of content and being updated extremely frequently.
Lust Odyssey: Slower and less freedom, but it's quite easy to have sex with pretty much anyone whenever you want (once you've met them). Less content than Caliross, but still more than enough to keep you busy. Less frequent updates, but still updated regularly.
Healslut: You'll probably be least interested in this one since it gives the least freedom, but you mentioning free use reminds me strongly of one specific path. It's a VN, but the choices definitely matter a lot. Has a decent amount of content and is still being updated, but not being a game made up of connected quests and instead an overarching story means that it feels more unfinished.

NutMan777

Jul 22, 2022
I would suggest Caliross, Lust Odyssey, and Healslut.

Caliross: Has a lot of freedom and between the quests a lot of free sex as well. Not finished but with a TON of content and being updated extremely frequently.
Lust Odyssey: Slower and less freedom, but it's quite easy to have sex with pretty much anyone whenever you want (once you've met them). Less content than Caliross, but still more than enough to keep you busy. Less frequent updates, but still updated regularly.
Healslut: You'll probably be least interested in this one since it gives the least freedom, but you mentioning free use reminds me strongly of one specific path. It's a VN, but the choices definitely matter a lot. Has a decent amount of content and is still being updated, but not being a game made up of connected quests and instead an overarching story means that it feels more unfinished.
I'll give them a look but I'm looking for male protag in the games I play. idk if the first two are but I know healslut is a FMC. appreciate the post either way thanks boss!

AspenGod

Nov 7, 2023
Caliross has a female protagonist, and you can choose with Lust Odyssey. Healslut has a gender change from male to female... but then you can choose to go back to male a bit later in the story. He looks feminine unfortunately, but maybe you don't mind that.

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
I have played freeuse house, free use planet, carnal instinct(at some points it fits), breeders of nephelym(some what with the creatures but i like the free roam sex aspect), and one I really enjoy free sex in heaven & hell and I'm looking for games that follow that style with the idea that you can talk and have "normal" conversations but still having the option to have sex at any time if anyone can give me any recommendations that are of a game not abandoned in beta or a VN with no choices (and of course the NPC RPGM games I have played too)
I understand what you mean. I also like the idea of free use, kinky world, etc.

I can personally recommend these projects, but there free sex is viewed more from a narrative point of view.

https://f95zone.to/threads/spacecorps-xxx-s2-v2-5-5-ranlilabz.21862/ Excellent parody game, people wear quite slutty outfits and have a very open attitude towards sex, the first part is completely completed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-tick...e-walking-cum-holes-v1-10-bosom-studio.91260/ Something like NPC sex, but without npc

https://f95zone.to/threads/friendship-with-benefits-v1-20-twistedscarlett.52542/
MC finds himself in the world of anthropomorphic ponies, culturally no one wears clothes, everyone has an open attitude towards sex.

I’ll look at your recommendations and I’ll be glad if mine are useful to you. If I remember anything else on the topic, I’ll post it.

NutMan777

Jul 22, 2022
I understand what you mean. I also like the idea of free use, kinky world, etc.

I can personally recommend these projects, but there free sex is viewed more from a narrative point of view.

https://f95zone.to/threads/spacecorps-xxx-s2-v2-5-5-ranlilabz.21862/ Excellent parody game, people wear quite slutty outfits and have a very open attitude towards sex, the first part is completely completed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-tick...e-walking-cum-holes-v1-10-bosom-studio.91260/ Something like NPC sex, but without npc

https://f95zone.to/threads/friendship-with-benefits-v1-20-twistedscarlett.52542/
MC finds himself in the world of anthropomorphic ponies, culturally no one wears clothes, everyone has an open attitude towards sex.

I’ll look at your recommendations and I’ll be glad if mine are useful to you. If I remember anything else on the topic, I’ll post it.
I'll check out the space corps for sure! The other 2 I've played and I really liked the idea of sex ticket but I wold have preferred if it was more on the side of free use planet with the interactions. Thank you for the recommendations.

NutMan777

Jul 22, 2022
Caliross has a female protagonist, and you can choose with Lust Odyssey. Healslut has a gender change from male to female... but then you can choose to go back to male a bit later in the story. He looks feminine unfortunately, but maybe you don't mind that.
With the gender change does the MC just end up getting fucked by dudes or is just a sub the whole time?

AspenGod

Nov 7, 2023
With the gender change does the MC just end up getting fucked by dudes or is just a sub the whole time?
You can mostly avoid having sex with guys if you'd like, though you may need to save scum a bit. Only one of the four romantic paths is with a guy. You can be free use for any of the romantic paths fairly easily, and then you'll be used by the four plus a couple others occasionally. If you go the free use path, you'll pretty much be locked into being a sub, yes. Everyone else will... well, use you as they want. To varying degrees. That's one of the reasons I said it's probably the one you're least interested in. It's also frustratingly dialogue heavy when it wants to be.

You'll probably like Lust Odyssey a lot more. You can have whatever junk you want and there's often both a 'dom' and 'sub' path for each character. It's one of the few games where I'm equally interested in both paths - usually one feels a lot more fleshed out than the other.

I also reread your post and saw you liked Breeders of Nephilim. While it's a completely different game (another text rpg), if you haven't played one of Fenoxo's games I suggest you should. It's got free roam, nearly everyone you meet will be eager for sex, it's frequently updated, and you have quite a lot of freedom over your character's body. It also allows you to dom nearly everyone you meet, just like Lust Odyssey. You've probably heard of them already though.

NutMan777

Jul 22, 2022
You can mostly avoid having sex with guys if you'd like, though you may need to save scum a bit. Only one of the four romantic paths is with a guy. You can be free use for any of the romantic paths fairly easily, and then you'll be used by the four plus a couple others occasionally. If you go the free use path, you'll pretty much be locked into being a sub, yes. Everyone else will... well, use you as they want. To varying degrees. That's one of the reasons I said it's probably the one you're least interested in. It's also frustratingly dialogue heavy when it wants to be.

You'll probably like Lust Odyssey a lot more. You can have whatever junk you want and there's often both a 'dom' and 'sub' path for each character. It's one of the few games where I'm equally interested in both paths - usually one feels a lot more fleshed out than the other.

I also reread your post and saw you liked Breeders of Nephilim. While it's a completely different game (another text rpg), if you haven't played one of Fenoxo's games I suggest you should. It's got free roam, nearly everyone you meet will be eager for sex, it's frequently updated, and you have quite a lot of freedom over your character's body. It also allows you to dom nearly everyone you meet, just like Lust Odyssey. You've probably heard of them already though.
The text based style kills it for me I get im being a picky shit right now but I guess thats how it is when you've be spoiled with bangers you got any other games with a MMC that you highly recommend it doesn't have to be related just no (gay / NTR) unless it's available of course

AspenGod

Nov 7, 2023
Unfortunately I tend to stick with text based games since images can break my immersion, so I don't have any more I've played myself.

Recommendations from others that I've had my eye on:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-live-a-healthy-hentai-lifestyle-final-clockup.76710/
https://f95zone.to/threads/hypno-sex-rpg-v0-14-0-swallows999.5619/

If you don't like any of those recommendations, then I have a more radical suggestion:
Get into Skyrim modding. You'll be able to do exactly as you want, and it's about as free use as you can get, if you don't mind people acting like the sex didn't exist in the first place. It's an absolute pain to set up though. So try the other suggestions first.