Seeking Looking for full chikan games

Jaguarmen69

Apr 12, 2022
I love games where the focus is to molest women, better if they are in public and have themes like humiliation, corruption, netorare or blackmail. I say women but it can be man too only if they are femboys or shotas, the most important thing at the end is that they are a molesting game. Big plus if they do have the humiliation, corruption, netorare or blackmail, but not really 100% necessary.

I would prefer if ALL the game centers around the molestation genre, but if the game have a small portion with really good content then I would love to play it either way.

I will share some of my favorites games to give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for:

Train Capacity 300% and Train Capacity 300% 2 (They are obviously the same, but the second improves the 2D, animation, and story. Like the names suggest, they focus on trains molestation, but have good scenes outside of the cabins. They are my favorites)

The Imperial Gatekeeper (Really good 2D, great story, animations are good, sadly not a lot of public humiliation if I remember correctly, this is one of the first game I enjoyed)

The Evil Guards of the Merchant City (Really similar as the Imperial Gatekeeper, progression is a bit faster, loli and shota bonus)

Round and Round Molester Train (Great 2D animations, good corruption, amazing train scenery, good story)

Urge to Molest and Urge to Molest If (Good 2D, good public scenes, great blackmail, amazing story)

Loop Service (Decent 3D, classic train situation, becomes a little repetitive after a while, no story)

NPC Capture Academy (It's like a more simple Imperial Gatekeeper, decent 2D, this game is a personal favorite because I like the artist, but it's not a really good game)

This are the ones I remember and the ones I mostly enjoyed playing, hope you guys can help me grow the collection!