Seeking looking for futa/trans harem game

ad1player

Jun 29, 2023
Hi, i hope i'm in the right area for posting this thread, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a specific visual novel. it had a 2d anime-esque artstyle and you had the option of being either a feminine looking boy, a trans woman, or a futa. The player character was blonde and i dont think they were customizable. It was also NTR i think as you were having sex with the maids of the royal family who swore loyalty to the hero or something. There were also combat/rpg elements i think. Thanks so much in advance

ad1player

Jun 29, 2023
Hi, i hope i'm in the right area for posting this thread, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a specific visual novel. it had a 2d anime-esque artstyle and you had the option of being either a feminine looking boy, a trans woman, or a futa. The player character was blonde and i dont think they were customizable. It was also NTR i think as you were having sex with the maids of the royal family who swore loyalty to the hero or something. There were also combat/rpg elements i think. Thanks so much in advance
if it helps any, the rough idea of the plot is that you're the twin sibling to the hero fighting the demon queen(?) and the demon queen unintentionally casts a spell that curses the player character, making them lustful beyond compare, and the maids are there to help reduce and relieve the curse. Thank you

ad1player

Jun 29, 2023
I'm pretty sure its this one https://f95zone.to/threads/unveiling-the-unknown-v0-2-2-twistedscarlett60.165936/

And if so I need you to know I'm judging you right now as it's so recent its on 2nd page when searching futa protag
Oh yup that's the one! i couldn't find it in my own searches so I guess i wasn't navigating the site well enough. That or i just don't have eyes lol. Thank you very much for the link, i appreciate it. Even if youre judging me like super hard