Identify Looking for game about a kid who ran away from home

Streepjes

Aug 13, 2018
Hi all!

I'm looking for a RenPy game that 'i think' (please don't crucify me if I'm wrong) starts of with the MC running away from me and eventually gets adopted by a nomad type dude who teaches him how to fight really well and how to be zen all the time. The MC has black hair and it's in a ponytail/manbun I think.

The MC eventually goes back to his hometown and meets up with his old friends (his best friend is very rich and has a sister I think).

That's the extent of what I remember, if anyone knows what game I'm talking about it would help me out. Thank you.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Hi all!

I'm looking for a RenPy game that 'i think' (please don't crucify me if I'm wrong) starts of with the MC running away from me and eventually gets adopted by a nomad type dude who teaches him how to fight really well and how to be zen all the time. The MC has black hair and it's in a ponytail/manbun I think.

The MC eventually goes back to his hometown and meets up with his old friends (his best friend is very rich and has a sister I think).

That's the extent of what I remember, if anyone knows what game I'm talking about it would help me out. Thank you.
Glimpses of the past

Reactions: Streepjes