Identify Looking for game: family company makes mind control drugs, you use them on people inc. family

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
A year or two there was a game with quite a lot of content where you played as a male or female character (I'm fairly sure) that worked at their families company that produced drugs that you could dose people with to lower their inhibitions and increase their lust and so forth. If you play a female character your father at the company uses them on you too but not much happens yet.
You can travel around a map and do stuff like sell drugs on the black market at a cafe I think and visit various other locations. I think you also had magical powers or something? I think it was 3dcg art but I can't quite remember.
You could do tasks for people at a university and possibly your aunt was running it?

It had a similar premise to The Company but in that one your family doesnt own the company making the drugs.

Hope someone can help.

Edit: I remember there was a bug with one of the quest lines where you had to sabotage the university janitors security cameras or something to help some goths?