Identify Looking for game I found here years ago and can't remember name

OrrinsMatch

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I apologize for the vagueness of my request, but this is a game I am pretty sure I found on here that I must have deleted at some point.

It was a 3dcg game where you played as a young man living with a sister and mother. Original, I know. However, unlike most renpy games this has a 3d world that you walked around in, where the world was mostly the street you lived on. At one end of the street was your school, which had at least a couple of romanceable girls plus the teacher. I think one of the girls was your goth friend. The plot involved getting some sort of mind control/hypnotism powers to corrupt everyone around you, which you eventually discover will kill you unless you work with a local doctor to cure it. The game had a time limit and certain things would happen on specific days (like, on day 21 or something I think your dad returns home). I recall there being a market, a small gym, a strip club, a hospital, and a friend/neighbor's house, in addition to your own place and the school. I looked through the 3dcg tag, but nothing was jumping out at me as familiar. If anyone can figure this out, thanks very much.