Identify Looking for game name

Baleor

May 18, 2022
So there is this renpy adult visual noel game I downloaded a long time ago that I can't remember and I'm hoping some one else can. I'll try to recall as much as I can so there may be spoilers. It was about a guy who played guitar and for on reason or another he ended up moving to a new town to sort of start over. He was able to do so because some lady he knew offered him a place to stay and a job as a music teacher to teach her daughter, who was the main girl. I also remember one of the side girls early on was a flight attendant that your character already knew and get to have fun with pretty much almost immediately. I hope this is enough to go off of. thanks for any help!

flarigand

May 7, 2020
So there is this renpy adult visual noel game I downloaded a long time ago that I can't remember and I'm hoping some one else can. I'll try to recall as much as I can so there may be spoilers. It was about a guy who played guitar and for on reason or another he ended up moving to a new town to sort of start over. He was able to do so because some lady he knew offered him a place to stay and a job as a music teacher to teach her daughter, who was the main girl. I also remember one of the side girls early on was a flight attendant that your character already knew and get to have fun with pretty much almost immediately. I hope this is enough to go off of. thanks for any help!
Definitely sounds like "Melody"

Reactions: Baleor