Seeking Looking for game similar to Hero Harem Guild/Harem Hotel/Monster Girl Island/Man of the House

koikumi

Jul 4, 2020
Hello
As title says, I am looking for game similar to Hero Harem Guild/Harem Hotel/Monster Girl Island/Man of the House. Well Monster Girl Island was a bit different than others but also really enjoyable. I am looking for games with free roam, smooth animations (for example Hero Harem Guild, Harem Hotel and Monstel Girl Island had great animations, Man of the House was a bit worse for me in this case), oh and I prefer anime looking girls (e.g. Hero Harem Guild/Monster Island Girl) to real looking ones (e.g. Man of the House).
I am okay with unfinished games.
I also tried Waifu Academy for a while but it was complete miss for me, no free roam, and story driven by revenge/hatred was not my cup of tea.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

koikumi

Jul 4, 2020
Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

koikumi

Jul 4, 2020
Just wanted to thank OP and others for asking this as well as posting suggestions, I was just about to ask a similar question. :D
Unfortunately I havent found many games like that, from recommendations here; Corrupted Kingdom was okay in terms of girls and animation, story was good too but only thing that pushed me away was mind control.
I enjoyed Champion better but it was quite short, Ill write here again if I find anything interesting, feel free to do the same! :D

Reactions: aspar4gus

koikumi

Jul 4, 2020