Identify Looking for game where mc finds group of women from another planet

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
Male mc finds a group of women who have become stranded on earth while escaping from another planet which contains mostly women. He uses his connections with the father of an old girlfriend to help a member of their group who has been arrested by the local police. He is gradually gaining the trust and affection of these women who are very shy at first. The group is expecting three new arrivals from their planet so mc goes with them to the site where they are expected to arrive. However the women are followed by a very powerful man who is only interested in taking back one of the women (the one with red hair and a fiery temper).
This man gives the mc some special power and then gives him 40 days to learn to use this power before the man returns to battle the mc for the fate of the earth.

Reactions: bobdickgus

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Male mc finds a group of women who have become stranded on earth while escaping from another planet which contains mostly women. He uses his connections with the father of an old girlfriend to help a member of their group who has been arrested by the local police. He is gradually gaining the trust and affection of these women who are very shy at first. The group is expecting three new arrivals from their planet so mc goes with them to the site where they are expected to arrive. However the women are followed by a very powerful man who is only interested in taking back one of the women (the one with red hair and a fiery temper).
This man gives the mc some special power and then gives him 40 days to learn to use this power before the man returns to battle the mc for the fate of the earth.
Congrats on one of the most accurately detailed request threads in the history of F95 zone!
Most are like some guy went back home to dad dead with a bitchy older sister and nice younger sister.

Now even though I know exactly the game you are talking about I just can't remember the name but it is fairly new.
I am 100% certain you will have an answer soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shiva11