Seeking Looking for game where you play as a green guy

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I can't remember much about it, I just remember seeing the art and going "huh. That looks neat. I'll just throw it on the pile and play it later". But then my old computer bit the dust. So I got a new computer. I've gotten most of the games back that I had from before, but there are a few (like this one) that I remember but haven't been able to find/get to yet. I can't exactly remember the name of the game so I figured I'd come here and ask if someone might recognize it based on the description:

The game is an RPGMaker game. You play as a green guy. I don't remember if you're a goblin, or an orc, of what-have-you. If I remember right, the banner art for the game was of your goblin character sitting on a throne and 1 or 2 human females at his feet...or maybe it was of him getting his dick sucked. The name of your character is something very goblin-sounding. It's something like...Gozlokk or Gozokk or something. I don't know it was a very hard-sounding name with a bunch of hard sounds coming from the back of your throat. And your character (and the title) had some identifier after the name. Something like the Ravager, or the Defiler, or...something. I think the premise of the game was that you were the leader of your tribe and you were deciding to make a stand and fight back against the humans, but don't quote me on that. I never got around to playing the game. I think I started it up and watched the opening cinematic, but didn't get much farther than that. Not because I was uninterested, but because I was checking it out and was playing through another game at the time. Anyway, does anyone know what this game is called?

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Yes, that was it. I don't know why I thought it had an addendum to the character's name. Thanks